Here to Help
The admissions department at IBMC
is committed to assisting students in achieving career training goals. Our admissions team stands ready to assist you with career planning and program selection. We accomplish this task through an admissions process designed to ensure we can provide you with the skills and training necessary to make you competitive and marketable in today's fast paced business world.
Tour the Campus
When you visit, an admissions representative will be happy to explain thoroughly the College's programs and services and answer any questions you may have. We encourage you to bring along a parent, spouse or significant other.
Then, you will be able to make a sound, fully informed decision about whether IBMC will suit your abilities, satisfy your needs, and meet your expectations. During your visit, you'll be able to observe our training techniques, see our equipment, and get a real feel for the campus. Tour IBMC campuses
in Fort Collins, CO; Greeley, CO; Longmont, CO or Cheyenne, WY.
|Our students come from many local cities and towns!|
|Fort Collins, CO|
Pine Bluffs WY
1. Schedule an interview with an Admissions Representative.
2. Complete an application and tour the College.
3. Provide proof of High School Diploma or GED prior to beginning training.
4. Take and pass the IBMC admissions assessment.
5. Submit a minimal application fee.
6. Be accepted by the College.
Transfer of Credits to IBMC
IBMC accepts transfer credits from other accredited post-secondary institutions.
Students may receive credit for previous training based upon the following:
1. Length/content/level is comparable to IBMC's courses, as evidenced by course descriptions from the transferring institution's catalog.
2. Appropriateness and applicability to the student's program of study.
3. A grade of C or higher as documented by an official transcript from the transferring institution.
4. Completion date of course work within the last ten years.
Transfer of IBMC Credits to Regionally Accredited Colleges and Schools
IBMC credits may transfer to specific, regionally accredited colleges and schools. To learn more about the articulation agreements and partnerships IBMC currently has with other colleges, please visit the Partnerships
page. Or, you may speak to an Admissions Representative for details by calling (800) 495-2669.