A career to support yourself starts with a supportive, experienced faculty.
At IBMC we want you to succeed — that’s why we provide one-on-one interaction and personal attention for every student.
- Assist students in achieving an education in their chosen fields of study.
- Provide job-skills training based upon current industry needs.
- Provide the opportunity for students to obtain marketable skills.
- Incorporate hands-on experience as part of the program curriculum.
- Provide the necessary individualized instruction to enable students to progress to their highest potentials.
- Provide job placement assistance for graduates.
- Work with an Advisory Board, comprised of area business managers and owners, meets to review ideal skills for various careers and to suggest curriculum changes that will enhance our programs.
Our faculty not only teaches the essentials to build your chosen career, they also motivate you every step of the way.
IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development.
Caring Individuals…Changing Lives