- Fort Collins, CO College Adds Career Services Coordinator
- Student Spotlight: Jennifer Hammer, Fort Collins Medical Assisting Student
- ACICS Approves Dental Assisting Program at IBMC College
- Computer Support Specialist Program now Offered IBMC College Campuses
- IBMC College Celebrates Bike to Work Day with Hungry Bikers
- Wilmington DE Chiropractor on Massages Give Pain Relief to the Family Medicine Center’s PMC Clients
- massage clinic downtown toronto on Massage Clinic in Cheyenne Welcomes IBMC Massage Therapy Graduate
- Leoni Hinssen on IBMC College Prepares to Have a “Ball” at Dodgeball Tournament
- toronto RMT's on Is a Career in Massage Therapy Right for You?
- massage clinic downtown toronto on Massage Clinic at IBMC Fort Collins Congratulates Therapist of the Week
Whether Exercising With Fido or Another Four-Legged Friend, IBMC Encourages you to GET ACTIVE and Show us Your Workout!
IBMC is the proud Premier Sponsor of the Larimer County Sheriff’s Jailbreak 4 Mile Fun Run, to be hosted September 22nd, 2012. Whether you’re a marathon runner or prefer leisurely strolls, it’s easy to take small steps to make a big difference in your overall health. As part of IBMC’s four month “GET ACTIVE“ campaign, we are sponsoring the Larimer County Sheriff’s Jailbreak 4 Mile Family Fun Run in September, benefiting the Larimer County Child Advocacy Center, an organization that …